Monday, November 19, 2007

Misadventures: Craft Fair Bust.

Well, my set-up looked good.....but it seemed no one was too interested in handmade soap on Saturday, so I came home with boxes and boxes still loaded down with product. In light of this, I have set up my display at home so that any and all may stop by to shop for Christmas gifts or just for themselves at my wee Basement Boutique. If you bring a friend, you'll get a free bar of soap! I have all kinds of coolio things to choose from:

olive oil soaps
specialty/seasonal soaps
liquid soaps
bath sets
aromatic diffusers
perfume balms
lip balms
scented sachets
gift sets
kids soaps
bargain basket

I'm also spending the day updating the website, so feel free to check that out and email me what you'd like. I can ship anywhere as well.

I hate using this space for advertising, but it's convenient and free, so there ya go.

Simple Indulgence Handmade Artisan Soap

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO want to stop by. I wasn't able to make it Saturday but would love to have some things to send to Ab for Christmas. Shall I call first? Or just stop by? I'm thinking tomorrow during the day some time...

cindy said...

Tomorrow between say 9-12 would be great, Lori! I have to run around like a mad person all afternoon....

Wednesday is good too though.

Anonymous said...

I'll try to come about 11:30-- will that work? Thanks!

Your display IS beautiful, by the way. Of course, that's no surprise!

cindy said...

See ya then!

Angie said...

Let me know when I can stop by this weekend. I might see if Jessie wants to come along. Oh and you've been tagged. Peace!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the scent of these soaps! I had them in my car-- my car smells great. I had them in my kitchen-- my kitchen smells delightful. Can't wait for Abbey to get hers-- her room will smell wonderful when she opens the box! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL SET-UP...another great talent of yours. Sorry it didn't go well at the show...hopefully the holidays has brought more biz.