Friday, November 10, 2006

Moments: It is time.

I'm just completely jazzed for my Bead for Life Open House this weekend! (You can read my previous post about this here.) Anyone who reads this blog is welcome to buy a piece from me. I'll even pay your shipping. Items start at $5 for a bangle bracelet up to $30 for a 5 strand necklace. The jewelry store on their site shows the different items available. I can pick out color schemes from the pieces they sent me.

It feels really wonderful to be able to do something tangible at a grass-roots level to bring these women the dignity they deserve. The are precious women, so pleased to be working for a living that actually sustains life.

If you're in my area, please stop by. I'd love to sell every single piece!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Bead For Life Party was great. You've inspired me! Thanks.