Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Moments: Well now. I haven't lost it after all.


Last week I had the opportunity to share some music with the kids who make weekly stops at the Lakeside Learning Garden. It'd been a VERY long time since I'd touched my guitar (M plays it most of the time). So I played till my fingers were numb! It was a blast, and it felt really good to slip back into my musician's hat that has sat crumpled in the back of my closet for too many years.


So here I am in all my glory, and all the gooseys dancing and singing with me. What better way to spend an afternoon than singing silly songs with unpretentious children? It was a balm for my soul, that much I can tell you.

3 comments:

Ampersand said...

bee-yoo-ti-ful indeed!

Anonymous said...

How cool! Wish we'd been there... maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

Darling! What a wonderful gift to be able to make children laugh and dance like that.