Monday, October 22, 2007

Moments: Soaping like nobody's business!






















Other than schooling B, driving G, S, K, and many of their various friends around Fort Wayne, and slumping on the 'puter, I've been making soap and sundries like a madwoman. I'm preparing for a craft show held at my dds' high school. I hate craft shows, by the way, but the table rental goes to the school, and I was assured they get a good crowd.


Anyway, shown above are a few of the soapies I've made recently which will be available for purchase by the slice at the show:
Top is Sleigh Ride, Blue Christmas, and Crackling Fire (christmas soaps)
Next is Oats, Goats & Honey made with pulverized oatmeal, goatsmilk and raw honey (duh)
3rd is Mocha Divinity...made with brewed coffee and grounds, great kitchen soap!
Fourth is Blue Heaven, which is a dupe of Aqualina's Blue Sugar...men will dig this one and so will the women who love them. (Angie, remember the pic I sent you????)
Next is Dilled Mint, smells divine....
Bottom left is Gingered Lemon & Sage, bottom right is Vegan Virgin....no animal derived ingredients, no scent, no color.
I've got several more to take pics of (just finished 3 more christmas-y scents: Candy Cane, Christmas Pine, and 'Tis the Season, as well as liquid soaps, shower gels, body mists and butters, aromatherapy reed diffusers, lip balms, scented sachets, gift baskets, and much more!
(Do I sound like a commercial yet?)
Stop by and see me on Nov. 17, anytime between 9-3 at North Side High School. (Iffin yer real nice t'me, y'all can run by my abode to buy too.....)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to get some to send to Ab. What day is the craft fair?

cindy said...

Hey Lori! I added the date and times in the post as well as more pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to try to stop by that day-- thanks!

Marla said...

Those ylook good enough to eat. For some reason looking at those pics makes me hungry. Weird.

Angie said...

I agree with Marla. Yum! The soaps just look awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on some.

The new pictures on the sidebar are great! Especially the ones of you and Chris. It does explain a lot... Aren't our children so lucky to have such interesing parents?
Love!

Ampersand said...

I want some! Email me as to how I can get them, pretty please?