Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Mumblings: An Amendment

Maybe I should introduce myself in the unlikely event that some poor soul who hasn't had the pleasure of knowing me meanders into this humble blog space....you know, just in case.

I'm C. I'm almost 40. I'm married to C. I birthed 6 perfectly obedient, extremely talented, and extrordinarily gorgeous children. I'm a mother-in-law to another stunning speciman as well. I've dabbled in many things.....I like music, used to sing and write a bit, dabble in doula work, and sew baby slings. Homeschooling and driving my kids crazy...er, I mean driving my kids around town take up the biggest chunks of my day. I'm a very nice person. Extremely nice. I'm also fluent in 4 languages. Ok, not really.

My prodigy are as follows:
1) C. 20, married to A., and in college. Fabulous musician, but don't take my word for it.
2) M. on the verge of 17, beautiful beyond words, and a junior in the local high school.
3) K. just turning 15, unbelievably attractive, experiencing her first year in public school as a frosh.
4) G. 12, prettiest little thing you ever laid eyes on, schooling at home with mama.
5) B. 7, amazingly brilliant, dropping teeth like the leaves in fall, and home with me.
6) S. 5, tremdously uh, active, and home with me (usually hanging from the ceiling).

No comments: