Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moments: Beautiful Music

I just recieved my email update from Bead for Life, a non-profit organization helping the impoverished in Uganda. The beaders just finished their CD project and I hurriedly went to the friendly Paypal shop to order mine.

I will be hosting a Bead For Life weekend openhouse the first weekend in November. Please consider stopping by if you're around Fort Wayne IN to learn about this incredible opportunity to bless women and children who are learning to support themselves thru making these beautiful beaded products. A run-down of exactly where the profits go can be read here. Do peruse the site for inspiring stories and hear some of the songs on this page. (there are 3 songs available to hear, just click on one in the upper right green box.)

I'm excited for the chance to let my blessings be a blessing to mamas across the world!

No comments: